Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Read Liked and Shared--Ask and You Shall Be Given

The Read, Liked and Shared section is for sharing the interesting information from published sources. 

A man was walking through a forest pondering about life.  He walked, pondered, walked and pondered. He felt close to nature and God.  He felt he was so close to God that if he spoke, God would listen.  


So he asked,  "God, are you listening?" and 


God replied, "Yes my son, I am here."  


The man stopped pondered some more.  He looked towards the sky and asked, "God, what is a million years to you?"  


God replied, "Well my son, a second to me is like a million years to you."


So the man continued to walk and to ponder...walk and ponder...then he looked to the sky again and asked, "God, what is a million dollar to you?" and 


God replied, "My Son, A Cent to me is like a million dollars to you.  It means almost nothing to me.  It does not even have a value; it is so little."  


The man pondered a bit and then looked up to the sky and said "God, can I have a million dollars?" and 


God replied,  "In a second."


Source: Times of India - Speaking Tree, Issue - Feb 28th 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment