Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, August 7, 2017

WHAT you See is NOT what you SEE


My son was watching a cartoon series, and suddenly he asked, “Amma, do alien exist in real? Do they use U.F.O as their car or aeroplane?

My involuntary response was, “No! Dear alien do not exist, there is nothing like U.F.O or aliens. What they showed in cartoon was just an imaginary story, to give you an experience of thrill and excitement. My son looked at me with a curious eyes and asked “Are you sure Amma?”

That momentary silence enlightened few things with in. Involuntary response to any question of doubt about alien, ghost, outer space research will mostly be negative. But if pondered upon is that so?

On a deeper sense if thought upon, what one see with their eye is not the same as the other person’s sight? Say if I see a tree or a house in 1km radius, and the other person too views the same object, the sight of the both person will be same, but what about the dimension, finer details, colour? Are both person’s retina have the same lens index? Same focal length? What about colour blindness?
Okay leave about two people vision on same object. One person view the same object through air and water, the shape of the object changes because of the medium. (Time to remember refraction, reflection and focal length.) 

Focal length
The same vehicle that seen through eyes and the rear view mirror have different dimension. Both the vision in mirror and through the eyes are true, can’t say it’s not real. But what will be original dimension? So what do we see with our eye largely depends on one’s lens index, medium of vision, refraction index of any light.In simple words even if we travel in same train the visuals I see, and enjoy is quite different from what the other person see, though the surrounding is constant.

What I see and the visual I capture in my mind is totally different from the other person sight! Simple the stars that we see are not diamond in shape, they are round ball of fire like sun (through telescope)! Uhmm wondering what would be the real shape or it is shapeless? So what we see through these eyes are not the entire true picture. There are lot more dimensions too, to all the tiny particles to biggest object we see around us.

The way I see the universe, the way which I can't see doesn't matter. There are infinity things that exist around me which I fail to see, say the microbes which can be viewed under microscope and the biggest planet which can be seen only with a telescope or as space satellite. There are things that exist around us which we fail to observe and understand. How can one be sure that U.F.O or aliens or ghost don’t exist? Just because we didn’t see, or we are incapable of viewing that dimensions. They do or not, and infinity more do exist which is beyond human eyes and intelligence to understand. Things can’t exist because I can’t see or never seen. They do in their own dimensions, in their own energy realms, in their own mediums. What is true to your eyes may not be the same truth the other one. Nature have not only created everyone unique but also the dimensions which one see, realize is unique and special for that particular person.

So I refined my answer to my son’s question.


No comments:

Post a Comment