Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ToRpOr DeAtH

I was heading back home in bike, hearing songs in a relaxed mood. There was a sudden sound from behind and momentary everything went black? Or blank?

When I got my conscious back, everything was new! Everything had a different
Dimension!
Dimension!

My body laid in road bleeding, my bike was been hit by a van and it crashed on a lamp
post. I was dead? Then how do I see these things? How do I understand and analysis
these things? Then who is dead? Or what is death?
I am able to sense everything, my audio and stereo system was working fine. I am able to
smell, move and my thoughts worked fine in-fact clear. Then what did I lose?
I didn't have my physical body, but everything else remained the same. NO, everything
now had a different dimension and frequency!

I was able to see various colors other than the seven defined spectrum colors!
Everything around me was radiant and beautiful. I was able to hear even the minute
Breathe of breeze, to the distant roar of sea!
The sense of movement was indefinable; there were no limits to my fight,
And my thoughts where rushing like layers after layers with clarity and strong wisdom.
Death is not DEATH! It’s not termination of life.
IT’S AN EXPERIENCE!
IT’S AN OUT OF the know WORLD EXPERIENCE!

Courtesy: Google


The realization was finally drawing upon me.
It’s like traveling in a train, to a particular destination, but while traveling our conscious
get so involved in the current scenario’s, with other passengers, momentary forgetting the
self. But once the train stops, it realizes that its destination have come and retrieves to its
self. Life is a just like a Journey, where the conscious experiences - happiness, joy, sorrow,
jealously, anger, loneliness, love, and affection. Life is just an experience. Is Life that
simple? Yes, one will realize it when it ends, rather ends one phase.

I realized that my journey here, is over! Now I start again, according to my wish, for
another train, another voyage and another experience.

......


9 comments:

  1. Well written dear

    --Arun Prashanth

    ReplyDelete
  2. last few lines were too good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur story is real spiritual explanation. u have not written it, its ur true conscious written. kept up, we get boosted up by reading it. Your loveable amma. on ToRpOr DeAtH

    ReplyDelete